*If frozen follow microwave instructions for thawing, then use one of the following
- Peel back corner of plastic cover and place in microwave.
- Set microwave on high power.
- Heat from
6-8 minutes depending on strength of microwave.
- Remove heated
package from microwave and let stand1-2 minutes.
- Serve and
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
plastic cover from container and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place covered container on baking sheet place in oven and begin to heat.
- Foil may be removed midway through heating.
- Suggested heating time if fresh 30-35 minutes, if frozen 1 hour and 20 minutes to
1 hour and 30 minutes.
* Do not place directly on baking rack.
Caution: Contents of package will be hot.